Vintage Doris on pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 23 February 2012

My first Post!

My first post!

Well this is very exciting for me, my first post as Vintage Doris!
This is just a quick one as I'm just sorting out a few bits and bobs to go on this page for you all but today I'm going to show you one of my new finds. Its a lovely dress in a 1950's style from a fab shop in Brighton called Dolly Dagger. Here is the web address for the on line shop - www.dollydagger.co.uk

This dress is so flattering and also comfy, I wore it to a wedding last weekend and so many people said how nice it looked.  I put on my Hell Bunny black 50's style petticoat underneath and it made the skirt stick so much it was really pretty.

So thanks for taking a look at my first blog, I'll be back really soon with details of my new vintage finds and how to get several vintage looks.

Thanks, Love Doris x

P.S Here are freshly painted Dita Von Teese / 30's and 40's style nails let me know if you want a tutorial post on these. x


No comments:

Post a Comment