Vintage Doris on pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 24 February 2012

Vintange Shop buys and pretty shoes

Just a quick post to show you the vintage bits I bought this week and two of my favourite pairs of shoes ever!

In the picture below are the jewellery pieces I got earlier in the week -


All the above items came from Top to toe vintage at Barleylands in Essex and they all cost around £3.00. A real bargain I think!

Also from the same shop are this blouse (£7.00) and this dress (£15.00).




Now on to the shoes I'm going to show you. They are new shoes not from a vintage shop but like I say in my about me info I do like to mix new and vintage.

Both of these pairs of shoes are from the brand Irregular Choice and I bought them from Schuh in Blue water (a shopping mall in Kent). And I hope you agree that are totally stunning!







That's it for now I'll be back later. Thanks for reading,

Love Doris x

No comments:

Post a Comment