Vintage Doris on pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 29 March 2012

My Vintage Vixens

Hi all,

So today I'm going to show a few of the pictures of some of the lovely ladies that I have had the pleasure of Making Over in a Vintage or Pinup style.

Not only am I a vintage fanatic, mother of 3 and wife I am also a Vintage hair and makeup stylist!
You can my work at Bombshell Boutique Makeovers here at www.facebook.com/bombshellboutiquemakeovers

Please come over to the page and hit the 'LIKE' button so you can a look at my pictures etc.

So here we go -


Jane Mansfield inspired style
This is a Jane Mansfield inspired hairstyle.
Victory Rolls & Rosie the Riveter

Victory Rolls


More rolls

Victory Rolls up do




Faux Victory Rolls on a short bob






Thanks for reading, Love Doris xxx
Im off to two Vintage fairs this weekend so I will post any finds and pictures I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment