Vintage Doris on pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Vintage fashion show

Hello all,

I modelled in the vintage fashion show on Sunday and it was a massive success!! The room was full and everyone was very impressed!

The show was held at our local craft village where the vintage shop is based. Unfortunately the rain did come down and as the show was meant to be held outside the show was moved inside and worked really well.

There were 5 models including myself and hair and makeup were provided for us too. We also modelled some vintage style wedding dresses from the local bridal shop and some hand made hats and fascinators from a local milliner.

The clothing ranged in age from the 30's through to the late 80's and really gave a good mix of styles.

So many photos were taken so I have made a short video of the pictures and will pop that below for you.

But here are a few of my faves!!




My personal favourite outfits that I wore were the 1930's style green dress and fox stole, the maroon 1940's/1950's skirt and blouse and the beautiful mink fur coat.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing our little fashion show,

Thanks for reading,

Love Doris xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment